Friday 22 August 2008

My goddaughter




Chiara Zeta is now 10 months old. At this early age she can walk, talk a foreign language (bebe) and she can lead an entire household as at least two people full time and at least one part time, and she can make heads turn wherever she goes. Most importantly, she is one of those persons that love life as she keeps smiling all the time and tranmits to people around her good vibes.
Imagine what she can do at 10 years old!!

Of course I am biased. She is the baby of my best friend and my godchild. She is such a joy to be around, although extremely tiring as she now wants to walk and climb up and down the stairs and has a mind of her own of what she wants to do that keeps changing every five seconds.
But she is absolutely a wonderful kid, she sleeps at 8pm and wakes up at 8am smiling. She loves eating, taking a bath, playing with her toys, with the dog, the cat, even with grown ups. She loves the attention and she gives great caddles.

Definitely the outcome of parents that spend quality - and quantity - time with the baby.
I can not tell you how proud I am of her and how much I miss her already

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that she missed you so much too... she talked in her language (bébé) sometimes and I'm sure she says: I miss ma Tatie Zeta !!!
no need to mention that I miss you too so much .....

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that she missed you so much too... she talked in her language (bébé) sometimes and I'm sure she says: I miss ma Tatie Zeta !!!
no need to mention that I miss you too so much .....

Pugs are the superior creatures in any planet

Don't you wish you were hot like Frankie (the Pug)???