Wednesday 16 December 2009

Bazaar 2009



This year the annual bazaar for our SOS ADESPOTA VRILISSION (SOS Vrilissia strays) organization was held last weekend. Not as successful as previous ones as the weather was quite cold, people have less money and everyone is throwing a bazaar...

Like every year I brought my pets, three this time with Aristos, but was not able to go inside as dogs were not allowed - a senior member of the town hall would not let us. They made us pay for the space but would not allow the dogs in. In a bazaar of a humane society for dogs!!!

Anyways, because I am against any discrimination especially that targeted to animals or weak parties, I only entered the bazaar space very briefly and was sitting outside with my babies and chatting to other people coming with or without their pets.

I did enjoy myself but the cold would not allow me to stay for a long time

My dogs were very well behaved and everyone was playing with them

No comments:

Pugs are the superior creatures in any planet

Don't you wish you were hot like Frankie (the Pug)???