Tuesday 20 January 2009

Once a wolf always a wolf


Microsoft is again the buzzword of european anti-trust courts. They are now including internet explorer as a bundle for their windows software.
This is how they became so big. I understand anti-trust laws etc etc
So what? They will pay the fine. And will continue business as usual. After all, it is the law of the sea: big fish eats small fish.
BTW, I use mozilla, even though my laptop is operating in a microsoft windows environment and internet explorer was offered there. So what? I downloaded mozilla and off I go. So, the truth actually is that Microsoft did not deprive me - the consumer - the choice. Even though I am not a big fan of the software house, I find all these law suits a bit useless and pointless.
I would be more interested to have someone come up with a more reliable operating system than windows (well linux is) that is equally user friendly (well linux isn't) and they could bundle armagedon if they liked..

1 comment:

George Georgitsis said...

I am "floored" Zeta,
You are not defending the rights of the small fish? Where is your old fighting spirit for the weak spirit? Now you hunt with the wolves hey. LOL

Pugs are the superior creatures in any planet

Don't you wish you were hot like Frankie (the Pug)???