There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Put that ciggie out

Glenn, a friend from Cisco USA, has quit smoking. He is coming next week to Athens, he read on my blog that I quit (he is reading my blog daily but never leaves a message :-(
AND HE DECIDED TO QUIT!!!
So we had a deal for him to have quit by the time he comes over. Another incentive for me to keep going despite my occasional cravings (occasional but very strong) so that I can be a good role model for Glenn.
Thanks Glenn for making me feel slightly important in this world.

:-))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To which I better respond. Indeed I'm in my 5th no smoking day. Given I committed to stop by the time I came - it felt like a deal And so we are incentivizing (?) each other

Pugs are the superior creatures in any planet

Don't you wish you were hot like Frankie (the Pug)???
There was an error in this gadget

Pugs talk!

Loading...