There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Log book day 2

Now I am in second day without smoking. Impressed with myself last night as the small voice kept asking me to light up. But I didnt. Not impressed about today yet as I never smoke in the morning. Strange thing is that I still have that foul sense in the mouth as if I had smoked last night.
What is different already is that after only 24hours of not smoking I can get out of bed in a second no headaches not heavy arms and legs and start my day.
Must definitely put that in the reasons why I must keep off

3 comments:

george g. said...

Excellent! I do detect though that you are constructing the case in the event you will lighting up again..eventually. There should never exist such a scenario. This is it. It's now or never.
I'm sure that you will win. I'm positive!

Zeta Tsatsani said...

I am only thinking of previous experiences. Sooner or later I lit up. And had to live with myself after that. I don't want to be disappointed again. So better have low expectations...but i do intend to keep it. It is not just the health issue. There is a whole new thing that makes quitting too compeling: the fine lines around the mouth...In woman vanity scale scores top reason..haha

Zeta Tsatsani said...

but the real thing is endurance in exercise. i want to run that bloody marathon - not to mention that i want to be able to make it through the day without feeling that i am going to faint

Pugs are the superior creatures in any planet

Don't you wish you were hot like Frankie (the Pug)???
There was an error in this gadget

Pugs talk!

Loading...